Suppport the Campaign for International Year of Family Farming
Support the campaign for the proclamation of International Year of Family Farming. Click here for more details
- Sharon Lopez: Hi. We have a small calamansi farm in Cebu. We’re looking for buyers. You may get in touch with...
- Nilo Catabian: Hi, I am a trader of calamansi. If you are interested, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- J. Villegas: Here is my email address email@example.com
- J. Villegas: Hi Im a calamansi growers and I am looking to market my calamansi, I am adding more calamansi...
- Mel Servano: Hi, I am based in Tacloban City and I have purchased a 1.5hectare land in western samar. I have started...
- jer: I am looking for a buyer of my calamansi. Please email me if your interested.
- luzyl cellan: I need buyer of calamansi, the supply will came from agusan del sur, mindanao. please email me those...
- Aejyl Barrometro: Hello everyone.. I have calamansi farm that can produce atlst 100-150 kilos/day.. Any1 hu is...
- jazzy: by the way, here’s my email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- jazzy: We have lemonsito farms in Mindanao areas and can supply bulk orders. Please reach me at my email address, we...
Third LSFM RTWGet the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer
- Visit of China Highland Capital Management
- ASEAN Foundation Executive Director Chairs the Second UN Forum on Business and Human Rights in Geneva
- Visit of JAIF Management Team New Director
- UNRWA Pays Visit to the ASEAN Foundation
- Forum for Responsible Business Conduct in ASEAN Successfully Convened in Jakarta
- Asiadhrra joins in launching AgriCord Philippine Network
- Asiadhrra to co-sponsor side event on sustainable, equitable and viable food systems at the CFS 40 Side Event in Rome
- Asiadhrra to share perspectives on public policies for family farming during official CFS 40 Side-Event
- Asiadhrra gearing up for IYFF 2014
- With appropriate support family farming can contribute to the future of sustainable rural development