Suppport the Campaign for International Year of Family Farming
Support the campaign for the proclamation of International Year of Family Farming. Click here for more details
- Steve: Hi, I have kalamansi seedling. text me 09168631200
- jb: location niyo po sir Justin??
- jb: Kalamansi buyers in Western Visayas? willing to supply your Kalamansi needs.. supply comes from a farm in Capiz...
- Bohaire malasigan: Gud pm po. . . Looking for kalamansi buyer.. . . . 30kilos. . . From sultan kudarat. . Pls pm...
- Raul S. Buan: June 25, 2017 Hi Justin, Just planted my calamansi this June 2017. Still a long way to go, but I am...
- xera: I have a farm for sale in mindano. 15 hectares. please email me if your interested. thank you please send me an...
- xera: I have a farm for sale in mindano. 15 hectares. please email me if your interested. thank you
- ma. lyn salvador: Good day, I am pleased to know you and would like to know how we could get involved in your...
- ma. lyn salvador: I am so happy to discover this link. I am from the Philippine Calamansi Assn, Inc. a non-profit ,...
- Jeremiah de Leon: Hi Ronalin, Here is my number, 0906-940-3802
Third LSFM RTWGet the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer
Author Archives: admin
Click to download the LSFM ebook outlining the experiences and learnings from the Phase 1 implementation of the Linking Small Farmers to Market Program.
1) “Making Markets Work for Small Farmers: Understanding Marketing and Market Intermediation” First Regional Training Workshop, June 8 – 10, 2008, Tay Ho Hotel, Hanoi, Vietnam The Training Workshop was divided into 5 sessions. Session 1, entitled “The Market Situation … Continue reading
Organic Rice in Indonesia Organic farming was introduced in Indonesia against the failure of green revolution. Organic rice is developing in Indonesia especially influenced by the rising cost of inputs and the development of health conscious consumers. Organic rice was … Continue reading
The websites of two commodities supported by the LSFM project is now online. The organic rice website can be accessed at http://www.berasalami.com At the moment, it is only available in Bahasa Indonesia. The english version will be activated as soon … Continue reading
We are sharing with you our latest publication – the Mapping of Marketing Intermediation of CSO in Indonesia and Value Chain Analysis of Organic Rice in Indonesia. This publication contains the initial outputs of the research component of AsiaDHRRA’s Regional … Continue reading
Visit the 3rd LSFM Activity Blog here… Representatives from networks of rural NGOs and people’s organizations from nine countries in Southeast and East Asia gathered in Cagayan de Oro City from June 28 to July 2 to discuss how the … Continue reading
LSFM is set to hold the 3rd Regional Training Workshop of the Linking Small Farmers to Market project towards end of June 2009 in Cagayan de Oro City, a city in the northern part of Mindanao island, the Philippines. This … Continue reading
LSFM-Philippines held its 2nd in-country training-workshop last March 17-18, 2009 at the Ugnayan Hall, Partnership Center. The training-workshop, with a theme: “Complying with Market Requirements on Product Quality and Food Safety,” focused on enhancing the knowledge and skills of small … Continue reading
The LSFM Program is pleased to announce the publication (print and digital) of the following books: Value Chain Analysis Report: Cambodia, Philippines and Vietnam Mapping of Marketing Initiatives by CSOs: Cambodia, Philippines and Vietnam The books are available in print … Continue reading
AsiaDHRRA together with the Cambodian Center for Study and Development of Agriculture (CEDAC) will hold the Second Regional Training Workshop entitled “Complying with Market Requirements on Food Safety and Product Quality” under the Linking Small Farmers Project (LSFM) supported by … Continue reading