Suppport the Campaign for International Year of Family Farming
Support the campaign for the proclamation of International Year of Family Farming. Click here for more details
- Jeremiah de Leon: email me at email@example.com
- Klein: Hello! We actually need calamnsi leaves para po sa research namen, please e-mail me if pwede po. Thank you 🙂
- joanne pabricio: good am. kami po nagssupply 20-30sacks ng saba mura lang po
- Marivic E. Ronio: Where is your area?
- Glenna: I’m looking for 3,000 to 10,000 sq.meters calamansi farm in Nueva Ecija, Santa Rosa. Preferably near...
- jerome: calamansi fruit supplier po ako …kung need nyu po …contact# 09955255386
- Jeremiah de Leon: Hi Sir. AJ, Good Day! This is JM, i can supply you Calamansi Puree. Let us know. Thanks and Regards
- Rosa: Hi, how much do you need? You can reach me at 09175935535
- Aj Cenzon: Hi, Need of supplier of calamansi fruit or calamansi puree. Laguna area. Text me at 09178707650.
- Gen Daquioag: Hi Honeyzen- do you still need a supplier of kalamansi? We have farm here in Isabela and I can supply...
Third LSFM RTWGet the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer
Category Archives: Agricultural Researches
Organic Rice in Indonesia Organic farming was introduced in Indonesia against the failure of green revolution. Organic rice is developing in Indonesia especially influenced by the rising cost of inputs and the development of health conscious consumers. Organic rice was … Continue reading
We are sharing with you our latest publication – the Mapping of Marketing Intermediation of CSO in Indonesia and Value Chain Analysis of Organic Rice in Indonesia. This publication contains the initial outputs of the research component of AsiaDHRRA’s Regional … Continue reading
The LSFM Program is pleased to announce the publication (print and digital) of the following books: Value Chain Analysis Report: Cambodia, Philippines and Vietnam Mapping of Marketing Initiatives by CSOs: Cambodia, Philippines and Vietnam The books are available in print … Continue reading
Lany V. Rebagay, AsiaDHRRA program officer presented a paper on “Empowering and Engaging Rural People with the Market” in a seminar workshop sponsored by FAO and hosted by VECO last May 8-12, 2006 in Bali, Indonesia. The seminar was attended … Continue reading