Suppport the Campaign for International Year of Family Farming
Support the campaign for the proclamation of International Year of Family Farming. Click here for more details
- Jeremiah de Leon: email me at email@example.com
- Klein: Hello! We actually need calamnsi leaves para po sa research namen, please e-mail me if pwede po. Thank you 🙂
- joanne pabricio: good am. kami po nagssupply 20-30sacks ng saba mura lang po
- Marivic E. Ronio: Where is your area?
- Glenna: I’m looking for 3,000 to 10,000 sq.meters calamansi farm in Nueva Ecija, Santa Rosa. Preferably near...
- jerome: calamansi fruit supplier po ako …kung need nyu po …contact# 09955255386
- Jeremiah de Leon: Hi Sir. AJ, Good Day! This is JM, i can supply you Calamansi Puree. Let us know. Thanks and Regards
- Rosa: Hi, how much do you need? You can reach me at 09175935535
- Aj Cenzon: Hi, Need of supplier of calamansi fruit or calamansi puree. Laguna area. Text me at 09178707650.
- Gen Daquioag: Hi Honeyzen- do you still need a supplier of kalamansi? We have farm here in Isabela and I can supply...
Third LSFM RTWGet the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer
Category Archives: LSFM-ASEAN
Click to download the LSFM ebook outlining the experiences and learnings from the Phase 1 implementation of the Linking Small Farmers to Market Program.
1) “Making Markets Work for Small Farmers: Understanding Marketing and Market Intermediation” First Regional Training Workshop, June 8 – 10, 2008, Tay Ho Hotel, Hanoi, Vietnam The Training Workshop was divided into 5 sessions. Session 1, entitled “The Market Situation … Continue reading
The websites of two commodities supported by the LSFM project is now online. The organic rice website can be accessed at http://www.berasalami.com At the moment, it is only available in Bahasa Indonesia. The english version will be activated as soon … Continue reading
Visit the 3rd LSFM Activity Blog here… Representatives from networks of rural NGOs and people’s organizations from nine countries in Southeast and East Asia gathered in Cagayan de Oro City from June 28 to July 2 to discuss how the … Continue reading
LSFM is set to hold the 3rd Regional Training Workshop of the Linking Small Farmers to Market project towards end of June 2009 in Cagayan de Oro City, a city in the northern part of Mindanao island, the Philippines. This … Continue reading
LSFM-Philippines held its 2nd in-country training-workshop last March 17-18, 2009 at the Ugnayan Hall, Partnership Center. The training-workshop, with a theme: “Complying with Market Requirements on Product Quality and Food Safety,” focused on enhancing the knowledge and skills of small … Continue reading
The LSFM Program is pleased to announce the publication (print and digital) of the following books: Value Chain Analysis Report: Cambodia, Philippines and Vietnam Mapping of Marketing Initiatives by CSOs: Cambodia, Philippines and Vietnam The books are available in print … Continue reading
AsiaDHRRA together with the Cambodian Center for Study and Development of Agriculture (CEDAC) will hold the Second Regional Training Workshop entitled “Complying with Market Requirements on Food Safety and Product Quality” under the Linking Small Farmers Project (LSFM) supported by … Continue reading
AsiaDHRRA with funding support from ASEAN Foundation is gearing up for the full launch of the 2 year regional project “Linking Small Farmers to Market” (LSFM) in the three pilot countries namely, Philippines,Cambodia and Vietnam. Mr. Nonoy Villas, filipino and … Continue reading