Suppport the Campaign for International Year of Family Farming
Support the campaign for the proclamation of International Year of Family Farming. Click here for more details
- Steve: Hi, I have kalamansi seedling. text me 09168631200
- jb: location niyo po sir Justin??
- jb: Kalamansi buyers in Western Visayas? willing to supply your Kalamansi needs.. supply comes from a farm in Capiz...
- Bohaire malasigan: Gud pm po. . . Looking for kalamansi buyer.. . . . 30kilos. . . From sultan kudarat. . Pls pm...
- Raul S. Buan: June 25, 2017 Hi Justin, Just planted my calamansi this June 2017. Still a long way to go, but I am...
- xera: I have a farm for sale in mindano. 15 hectares. please email me if your interested. thank you please send me an...
- xera: I have a farm for sale in mindano. 15 hectares. please email me if your interested. thank you
- ma. lyn salvador: Good day, I am pleased to know you and would like to know how we could get involved in your...
- ma. lyn salvador: I am so happy to discover this link. I am from the Philippine Calamansi Assn, Inc. a non-profit ,...
- Jeremiah de Leon: Hi Ronalin, Here is my number, 0906-940-3802
Third LSFM RTWGet the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer
Category Archives: Small Farmers to Market
Organic Rice in Indonesia Organic farming was introduced in Indonesia against the failure of green revolution. Organic rice is developing in Indonesia especially influenced by the rising cost of inputs and the development of health conscious consumers. Organic rice was … Continue reading
AsiaDHRRA together with the Cambodian Center for Study and Development of Agriculture (CEDAC) will hold the Second Regional Training Workshop entitled “Complying with Market Requirements on Food Safety and Product Quality” under the Linking Small Farmers Project (LSFM) supported by … Continue reading
AsiaDHRRA with funding support from ASEAN Foundation is gearing up for the full launch of the 2 year regional project “Linking Small Farmers to Market” (LSFM) in the three pilot countries namely, Philippines,Cambodia and Vietnam. Mr. Nonoy Villas, filipino and … Continue reading
As a regional network, the most significant contribution of AsiaDHRRA is the formation of a regional federation of farmers – the Asian Farmers’Association for Sustainable Rural Development or AFA, a regional alliance of farmer federations and organizations in ten Asian … Continue reading
Lany V. Rebagay, AsiaDHRRA program officer presented a paper on “Empowering and Engaging Rural People with the Market” in a seminar workshop sponsored by FAO and hosted by VECO last May 8-12, 2006 in Bali, Indonesia. The seminar was attended … Continue reading