Suppport the Campaign for International Year of Family Farming
Support the campaign for the proclamation of International Year of Family Farming. Click here for more details
- Jeremiah de Leon: email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Klein: Hello! We actually need calamnsi leaves para po sa research namen, please e-mail me if pwede po. Thank you 🙂
- joanne pabricio: good am. kami po nagssupply 20-30sacks ng saba mura lang po
- Marivic E. Ronio: Where is your area?
- Glenna: I’m looking for 3,000 to 10,000 sq.meters calamansi farm in Nueva Ecija, Santa Rosa. Preferably near...
- jerome: calamansi fruit supplier po ako …kung need nyu po …contact# 09955255386
- Jeremiah de Leon: Hi Sir. AJ, Good Day! This is JM, i can supply you Calamansi Puree. Let us know. Thanks and Regards
- Rosa: Hi, how much do you need? You can reach me at 09175935535
- Aj Cenzon: Hi, Need of supplier of calamansi fruit or calamansi puree. Laguna area. Text me at 09178707650.
- Gen Daquioag: Hi Honeyzen- do you still need a supplier of kalamansi? We have farm here in Isabela and I can supply...
Third LSFM RTWGet the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer
Category Archives: Small Farmers to Market
Organic Rice in Indonesia Organic farming was introduced in Indonesia against the failure of green revolution. Organic rice is developing in Indonesia especially influenced by the rising cost of inputs and the development of health conscious consumers. Organic rice was … Continue reading
AsiaDHRRA together with the Cambodian Center for Study and Development of Agriculture (CEDAC) will hold the Second Regional Training Workshop entitled “Complying with Market Requirements on Food Safety and Product Quality” under the Linking Small Farmers Project (LSFM) supported by … Continue reading
AsiaDHRRA with funding support from ASEAN Foundation is gearing up for the full launch of the 2 year regional project “Linking Small Farmers to Market” (LSFM) in the three pilot countries namely, Philippines,Cambodia and Vietnam. Mr. Nonoy Villas, filipino and … Continue reading
As a regional network, the most significant contribution of AsiaDHRRA is the formation of a regional federation of farmers – the Asian Farmers’Association for Sustainable Rural Development or AFA, a regional alliance of farmer federations and organizations in ten Asian … Continue reading
Lany V. Rebagay, AsiaDHRRA program officer presented a paper on “Empowering and Engaging Rural People with the Market” in a seminar workshop sponsored by FAO and hosted by VECO last May 8-12, 2006 in Bali, Indonesia. The seminar was attended … Continue reading