Suppport the Campaign for International Year of Family Farming
Support the campaign for the proclamation of International Year of Family Farming. Click here for more details
- Jeremiah de Leon: email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Klein: Hello! We actually need calamnsi leaves para po sa research namen, please e-mail me if pwede po. Thank you 🙂
- joanne pabricio: good am. kami po nagssupply 20-30sacks ng saba mura lang po
- Marivic E. Ronio: Where is your area?
- Glenna: I’m looking for 3,000 to 10,000 sq.meters calamansi farm in Nueva Ecija, Santa Rosa. Preferably near...
- jerome: calamansi fruit supplier po ako …kung need nyu po …contact# 09955255386
- Jeremiah de Leon: Hi Sir. AJ, Good Day! This is JM, i can supply you Calamansi Puree. Let us know. Thanks and Regards
- Rosa: Hi, how much do you need? You can reach me at 09175935535
- Aj Cenzon: Hi, Need of supplier of calamansi fruit or calamansi puree. Laguna area. Text me at 09178707650.
- Gen Daquioag: Hi Honeyzen- do you still need a supplier of kalamansi? We have farm here in Isabela and I can supply...
Third LSFM RTWGet the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer
Category Archives: Uncategorized
1) “Making Markets Work for Small Farmers: Understanding Marketing and Market Intermediation” First Regional Training Workshop, June 8 – 10, 2008, Tay Ho Hotel, Hanoi, Vietnam The Training Workshop was divided into 5 sessions. Session 1, entitled “The Market Situation … Continue reading
The websites of two commodities supported by the LSFM project is now online. The organic rice website can be accessed at http://www.berasalami.com At the moment, it is only available in Bahasa Indonesia. The english version will be activated as soon … Continue reading